Nearly 40,000 Americans lose their lives to gun violence every year: Together we can end this epidemic. That’s why on August 21, Beto became the first (and only) presidential candidate to endorse the March For Our Lives’ Peace Plan For A Safer America. A plan that will:
- Change the standards of gun ownership.
- Halve the rate of gun deaths in 10 years.
- Accountability for the gun lobby and industry.
- Name a director of gun violence prevention.
- Generate community-based solutions.
- Empower the next generation.
Will you sign this petition to show you’re with the students marching for their lives, and for all of ours?